Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm not finished with the layout yet but it's getting there at leastㅋㅋㅋ

Today I went on twitter and realized that I had mis-typed thecandimafia as thecandimaifa, that was embarrassing to say the least.

The other day I went for an interview and it looks like I have the job!

I had to kill sometime before the interview so I poked around the area it was in which is near a shopping center and I finally got to see the inside of an Ulta store, a joyous event,

I also I went to a pet store and saw a scorpion for the first, that was a little creepy, he was sleeping thoughㅋㅋㅋ

I was in the mall awhile after that as well and took some pictures to make a post out. I'm going be to making that post either later today or tomorrow, we'll see. But I do have one picture to share! I'm sure a lot of you know about Monster High (love it!) well at one of the stores I was in they had a little night gown for girls and on it is the image of Clawdeen Wolf, Draculaura and Frankie Stein but their legs are a bit.....



They are quite wonky and the stances don't seem to comfortable.....

Reminds me of this comic book post

No comments:

Post a Comment