Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My quest to have the most kawaii/daebak Iphone ever!*:・゚✧

No, but really I finally bought myself an Iphone.

It is my first smart phone ever and really the first phone I've ever had that I can customize (Okay, okay,  so when I had a trackfone my mother bought me this neat rainbow-ish holographic butterfly sticker for my screen and I was fashion tops among my friends*:・゚✧) and customize I freaking will!

My first step in customization is........drumroll...........APPS!*:・゚✧

You probably saw that coming but let me tell you the most important part of these apps........they're free!*:・゚✧

Listed below are the apps I've downloaded thus far:

  • Instagram (photo editing)
  • Cooking Mama Lite(game)
  • Land-a-panda (game) *:・゚✧
  • Charuca Purikura (purikura photo editing)
  • Pudding Camera (Korean photo editing)
  • PixLromatic (photo editing)
  • 美图秀秀 (Japanese photo editing) *:・゚✧



Why the *:・゚✧ after the two? They are my favorites!


美图秀秀 is by far my favorite of the photo editing apps it has a wide selection of editing tools (without having to download or pay for more) and is just great fun!




Land-a-panda is an oh-so-cute and addiciting puzzle canon game featuring two pandas.

App description: The world’s panda population is in decline, and your help is needed! Assist the lovestruck Yang Guang (male panda) to meet with his dream partner Tian Tian (female panda), in this highly innovative puzzle game.





PixLromatic is also a very fun and entertaining photo, though with a darker vintage feel instead of a cute dreamy one, edit app for free but the down side is that it starts you out with basic packages leaving you to down load other packages like "Soft" for $0.99each.





Pudding Camera is another vintage feel photo-edit app that features different cameras and rolls to choose from that each add their own touch to every picture.





Charuca Purikura features cute artwork from the visual producer Charuca. Probably not the most extensive purikura app out there but I enjoy Charuca's artwork so I'm a bit biased in saying it is very cute!






I'm more then a bit of a Cooking Mama fan but I find this version to be a bit difficult. It doesn't respond to tipping moves, like the patty shaping move, if you do not do it at the EXACT time each time and you can easily fail the recipe. In the end I found it more irritating then fun....Sorry Mama!




Well, this turned into a semi-half-assed review kind of post which wasn't really the intent but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Let me know if you download any of the apps and share what you think of them*:・゚✧

(Going to do this *:・゚✧ until I die)

No comments:

Post a Comment