Friday, December 28, 2012

Resolution a go~go~ !!!


It's that time of year again! Those last three months really seemed to fly right by didn't they? 

And so today's post is my New Year's Resolution!


  • New hair cut - ideas choppy layers, ombre colors, asymmetrical fringe
  • Constant nailart
  • Make up daily
  • A better improved skincare system
  • New fashion
  • Gym membership
  • New diet
  • Circle lens
  • Piercings
  • Tattoos
  • Lose 20.87kgs
  • GED
  • Driver's license
Most of my resolutions are tiny and frivolous because I feel if you add to many serious goals you'll set yourself up for some serious disappointment also it's best to avoid time limits for the same reason!

I even expect myself not to accomplish some of my larger goals with in the year, even though I hope to do so, because they need time to be spent on them and not to be rushed for the best outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment