Wednesday, May 29, 2013

✧*:・゚POO PON PON*:・゚✧

No, I am not poking fun at Kyary's catchy single earlier today I was creating a master (wish)list over on my Tumblr for circle lenses and came across a picture I had reblogged awhile back of some lenses without a model/name tag.

So naturally I hit up Google image search to see if I could find any information on them. And found out that they are part of a collection produced by Ranzuki model Natsumi Saito called Poo Pon Pon which consists  of four sets Muro1, Petit, Fleur and Pixie.












  • Cocoa Brown



  • Strawberry Caramel



  • Chocolate Mint






  • Cocoa Brown



  • Strawberry Caramel



  • Chocolate Mint




  • Chocolate Mint



  • Cocoa Brown



  • Strawberry Caramel




  • Strawberry Caramel
  • Cocoa Brown

  • Chocolate Mint
The Chocolate mint in this set on Puream's site linked to the Cocoa Brown so I wasn't able to get a on eye image of the lens.


I wasn't able to find much information on this line as it seems it is fairly new with sets Pixie and Fleur on pre-order status (I believe they will ship mid-June) while Petit and Muro1 seemed to have just shipped out to those who pre-ordered them.

One Crooz blogger purchased Petit in Cocoa Brown






  発色:★★★★☆
付け心地:★★★★★
 ナチュラル:★★★☆☆
 盛れ度:★★☆☆☆




I find the styles of Fleur and Pixie very lovely but I'm really drawn to Muro1 in cocoa brown

At the time being these lenses do not seem to even be within the radar let alone available to Western fans via the favorite circle lens distributors.

Well, that's all I have for today's post~ If you have anymore information regarding this collection please feel free to share in the comments!

Sources: GirlyJapan, PooPonPon, Rakuten, Puream



No comments:

Post a Comment