Saturday, November 10, 2012

ෆ⃛ (๑’ᴗ’๑)۶✐¯:.*೨✧

When in title doubt put a cute emoji~



Today is just a little update on the blog layout again as you can see I added a lot more info in the side bar

  • Translate gadget
  • Follow Me: Find me on other sites I visit
  • Contact info
  • Search gadget
  • pageview counter
I also added a back to the top shooter which appears as this cake on the lower right side of your screen so now you won't have to scroll all the way back up if need be.



Today wasn't very productive either then that, I haven't been feeling very well as of late mainly my stomach problems coming full circle because I've been neglectful, so I ended up sleeping for most of the day

I really need/want to start taking better care of myself I don't eat properly or at all and I have such a hard time getting myself to drink water because I want to drink soda, "I am my own worst enemy. / Old habits die hard."

What has really set me off on this kick is seeing posts from people like Lorina's (aprilfoolromance) and Sara Mari's (Momentslikediamonds) no one told them they had to do anything.

They decided what they wanted and went for it.

Both succeeded in the most amazing ways. I'm very inspired by their will power and honesty.

If you haven't checked out their posts, you should.




No comments:

Post a Comment