Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Crazy Quest to Find MUA Sources

I drove myself crazy the other day while trying to find sources for make up looks all because of this Facebook page that takes pictures and posted them w/o crediting the MUA, it's also not the only page like that on Facebook as I found out (kind of figured) while trying to find sources. There also tons of blogs that do the same on this site guess the story never changes



I was chasing this one image for like 45mins on the trail of what I thought was the source which in the end it wasn't. but then I was so frustrated I just clicked on a Pinterest link and lo there was the link to the MUA's blog, I really could have cried at that point.



The good that came out of it though is that I found some great new MUA's to follow




I'm thinking of adding a masterlist of all the MUA's I follow in the feature, whether I'll feature it on this site as a page or on Tumblr I'm not sure yet maybe both,  but in the meantime feel free to check out my Tumblr tag cosmetics.




Moral of the story I hate when things are not sourced

No comments:

Post a Comment