Thursday, November 1, 2012

★ ~☆ ~★☆~Happy Halloween~★ ☆ ★ ☆

I know I'm a.....little late  but I wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe Halloween!

I'm not doing anything this year because of a recent move, ill planing.

Also the fact that our township does our Trick or Treating on the Thursday right before Halloween  and it irritates me because it really kills the spirit in the holiday and even more so in myslef while also being very pointless we live in a small, very small like no we're here don't blink or you'll miss us on the highway, town so it's not like we have a high danger factor here so (○`ε´○)



I made a semi small post on Tumblr with some Halloween graphics I have collected over the years but oddly enough I don't have very many saved  I thought I had more then that with all the pixels I have but anyways here is the link to that post if you are interested



Also today I learned a term for something I've seen for years but never once came across the term

Shiro-Nuri.

More you know section of this post I guess 




No comments:

Post a Comment